I created We Are Magicians to bring together the people most important to me in a way that’s focused, valuable, and––most importantly––all our own. There’s no question it’s a different approach. And a new one, which may have a bit of a learning curve. I could have created a group somewhere else, but I chose this path for a few key reasons:
- It’s Ours. As we build this community together, we have some great features for creating exclusive content, deeper conversations, richer polls, and online or in-real-life events (when we decide to turn those on). Plus, I have access to great analytics that will make me smarter and faster about what’s working for you, and what’s not.
- There are More Ways for You to Meet Each Other. There are more ways to introduce people who are near each other, who fall into the same categories, and who care about the same topics. We can’t get that in free groups or on a website elsewhere.
- I Can Bring Together More in One Place. Right now, I’m juggling a bunch of services in different places. It doesn’t necessarily allow me to create the best experience for you. By launching this community, I can introduce you to more people, unlock valuable collaborations and exclusive content, and I’m freed up to bring you new, fresh ideas and practices to take into your daily life.
What You Should Expect From We Are Magicians
We’re aiming to make your experience here awesome. I want you to get five key things from We Are Magicians:
- Experience exclusive content and conversations you can’t find anywhere else.
- Meet people who share your interests and care about the same topics.
- Make better, more well-informed decisions about the things that are most important to you.
- Swap stories, experiences, and ideas (not necessarily advice) around our shared mission.
- Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and expert perspective each and every day.
To make this a reality, I’m going to need your help. Every time you contribute a story, experience, or idea, you’re building a knowledge base every member of this community can tap to make better decisions. And when you invite in as few as two new members, you’re adding rocket fuel to what this community can accomplish together. It doesn’t get any better than that.
Let’s Dive In!
I can’t wait to see what you create!